Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Lambson Leather™ tops for unequalled comfort and durability
- Dynamic Response System™ (DRS) to provide maximum stability, comfort, and protection by adapting and reacting to any terrain
- TechCel Lite™ top layer for extra comfort
- Zorbacel® heel pads for shock absorption
- StanceGuard™ for variable firmness and flexibility during lateral weight shifts
- Phalangeal bar for increased forefoot stability during follow through
- Top layer of non-slip, sure-grip material Hydropel™
- Zorbacel heel pad for shock absorption
- StanceGuard system for firmness and flexibility
- Great for patients who perspire excessively or work in high humidity environments
- Cushioning layers of TechCel™ for extra comfort and shock absorption
- Patented Gait Cycle System® to protect the body through every phase of gait
- Recommended for patients with very sensitive feet, diabetes, or arthritic foot conditions
- For kids between the ages of 5 and 12
- Features patented Gait Cycle System
- DRS for maximum stability, comfort and protection
- Durable leather top to withstand intense activity
- Safety Sole™ bottom layer provides increased shock absorption, resists wetness, cushions the feet, and helps create thermal and static barriers
- Zorbacel heel pads to protect from damaging heel-strike shock
- Propacel™ forefoot pads for propulsion and comfort in the balls of the feet
If you have patients with unique needs, now there is a Spinal Pelvic Stabilizer designed specifically to help. Foot Levelers offers a line of Specialty Stabilizers that have specific purposes from helping golfers play better to providing support for children.
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are custom-made orthotics that support all three arches of the foot and help align the feet, ankles, knees, and hips to provide a balanced foundation for the body. Stabilizers also help chiropractic adjustments hold longer, helping prolong your patients’ wellness.
These are Foot Levelers’ Specialty Stabilizers:
Profile™ – Special slim design for a comfortable fit in dress shoes
ParFlex Plus® – Designedspecifically for golfers
AquaGuards™ – For wet activities
UltraSofthotics™ – Soft Stabilizers for the most sensitive feet
Ultra Young Soles® – Postural support for kids
WorkWear™ – Tough Stabilizers for rugged wear
For more information about Specialty Stabilizers or any Foot Levelers’ products, please call us at 1.800.553.4860 (USA), 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit our website at FootLevelers.com.
Foot Levelers, Inc. is the world’s exclusive provider of custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers and other therapeutic products that have served the healthcare profession for more than 55 years. Foot Levelers’ products have helped millions of people enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or at play.