Industry News for Ulan Nutritional Systems
Clearwater, Florida 33755
Freddie Ulan, D.C., CCN, and founder of Nutrition Response Testing, is teaching seminars in the fall for healthcare practitioners who want to learn to incorporate this effective technique in their practice and improve patient results.
Ulan Nutritional Systems holds many workshops and seminars on Nutrition Response Testing, both online and in-person. However, it’s rare to be able to learn directly from Dr. Ulan himself and these are probably the last seminars he will be teaching.
Nutrition Response Testing is a safe, non-invasive method of finding the root cause of health issues and devising a nutrition plan that addresses the problem. Thousands of practitioners across the US are using this method to help their patients and, as a result, are seeing unprecedented growth in their practices.
The benefits of adding Nutrition Response Testing to a healthcare practice include:
• Easy to learn – apply immediately within your current practice.
• Achieve better results with fewer products.
• Identify the five key resistance factors that can help you solve the toughest cases.
• Prioritize treatment, increase patient compliance, and gain reproducible results.
• Enjoy a stress-free, high-income cash practice, with no insurance or managed-care hassles.
Attendees will receive a personal health check using Nutrition Response Testing, giving them the opportunity to experience the technique and discover any underlying nutrition issues.
For more information on Nutrition Response Testing visit the Ulan Nutritional Systems website.
Registration details: https://www.spnutritionne.com/calendar/dr-freddie-ulan-s-nutrition-response-testing1/