Industry News for Foot Levelers
Roanoke, Virginia 24012-5725
- Quick scan option – scan the patient, then enter data later
- Portability – take the scanner out of the office for health fairs, etc.
- User-friendly technology – any member of your office staff can use it
- Electronic catalog – browse the products electronically
- Individual Report of Findings – customizable for each patient
- Hassle-free ordering – instantly send Stabilizer orders via the Internet, no more mailing in casting kits!
Evaluate your patients' postural health with advanced digital technology by Foot Levelers. The Associate® Platinum digital scanner enables you to screen for foot imbalances that lead to postural problems throughout the entire body.
With the Associate Platinum you have the ability to produce colorized images of your patient's feet in order to detect excessive pronation or supination, extremely low or high arches, and other foot abnormalities that may lead to dysfunctions in the gait cycle. The information received from the Associate Platinum helps determine a patient's need for custom-made Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers for corrective postural support.
The Associate Platinum also provides:
Foot Levelers is the world's exclusive provider of Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers, which are custom-made orthotics. Designed to support all three arches of the foot, Stabilizers help align the feet, ankles, knees, and hips to provide a balanced foundation for the body. Stabilizers also help chiropractic adjustments hold longer, helping prolong your patients' wellness.
For more information about the Associate Platinum or any of Foot Levelers' Stabilizers, call toll free 1.800.553.4860 (USA), or 1.800.344.4860 (CAN), or visit our website at FootLevelers.com.