Industry News for Integrative Therapeutics
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
- Meriva® a unique form of turmeric extract with 18 times the bioavailability of curcumin and 29 times the bioavailability of total curcuminoids vs. other turmeric forms1
- AprèsFlex fast-acting boswellia extract clinically shown to improve range of motion – with results as early as 5 days!*2
- Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin a novel form of quercetin that is nearly 18 times more bioavailable than ordinary quercetin3
GREEN BAY, WI (March 5th, 2012)— Integrative Therapeutics™ is pleased to announce the formula upgrade of Curcumax Pro, a professional strength pain formula, available exclusively the healthcare practitioners.
Dr. Jeremy Appleton, who leads the research and development group at Integrative Therapeutics, explains, “Our team of technical experts is constantly reviewing new research and novel ingredients to evaluate product introductions and formulation upgrades. We are excited to be the first company bringing these two new, clinically-studied ingredients to the practitioner market.”
This newly upgraded formula contains the following key ingredients:
Dr. Appleton explains, “While there are many available options for occasional pain relief, the safety of continuous use and the efficacy of low dose combinations remain questionable. Curcumax Pro is a safe and natural solution for patients suffering from occasional pain and stiffness. †*
For more information on the clinical studies surrounding the ingredients in Curcumax Pro, call 800-931-1709 and request a copy of the technical information sheet. You can also learn more by visiting www.IntegrativeInc.com.
About Integrative Therapeutics
Integrative Therapeutics, LLC manufactures and distributes proprietary, natural supplements exclusively to medical professionals. Our manufacturing facility meets stringent quality standards and is an organically certified and drug GMP audited facility. Find out more at www.IntegrativeInc.com.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*occasional pain due to overuse or overexertion
Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas-Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International Patents Pending.
1. Cuomo J, Appendino G, Dern AS, Schneider E, McKinnon TP, Brown MJ, Togni S, Dixon BM. Comparative absorption of a standardized curcuminoid mixture and its lecithin formulation. J Nat Prod. 2011 Apr 25;74(4):664-9. Epub 2011 Mar 17.
2. Vishal AA, Mishra A, Raychaudhuri SP. A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study Evaluates the Early Efficacy of [boswellia extract] in Subjects with Osteoarthritis of Knee. Int J Med Sci. 2011;8:615–22.
3. Makino T, Shimizu R, Kanemaru M, et al. Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin, a-Oligoglucosyl Quercetin 3-OGlucoside, Is Absorbed More Easily than Other Quercetin Glycosides or Aglycone after Oral Administration in Rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2009;32(12):2034-2040.